Sunday 20 October 2013

OK, Denver Broncos Fans: Let�s See How Your Mighty Team Competes Against Men

Indianapolis Colts

I'm a true believer in Peyton Manning, as any right-thinking American should be.

But, as far as the Broncos as a whole: Not so much.

They've made their rep thus far bullying the league's pink teams.

Yes, they looked good against Baltimore. Then they ripped the Giants, currently winless and friendless.

They beat the Raiders, currently, um, 2-4.

They again looked good against the Eagles, but then made Tony Romo look all-world in a 51-48 squeaker over the Cowboys.

Oh yeah, then Chad Henne of the Jaguars threw for over 300 yards against them Sunday.

Yes, that Chad Henne. Yes, those Jaguars.

Now they'll face the Colts' Andrew Luck and I don't believe I need remind anyone that Chad Henne is no Andrew Luck.

Do I?

So you Bronco boosters talk to me after this game. In the meantime, here's more on the Broncos-Colts and the other big matchups this weekend.

And if you're one of those discerning people, like me, who isn't quite ready to just hand the Super Bowl trophy over to the Broncos, let me know. I'm getting hammered here by the Bronco-Nazis.

- Getty Images


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment